Inventory Administrator-Perry Barr
We are looking for reliable, passionate, and professional individuals who want to join the BCA family!
Who are we?
We’re the biggest name in Europe’s vehicle remarketing industry, selling 1.3m vehicles per year, across 60 locations and with a turnover of £2billion. We believe our people are the best in the business, they are friendly, expert, and professional.
Main purpose of the job:
To support the Inventory Manager by completing set daily tasks and to ensure all work and assigned tasks are completed to the required standard in accordance with current service level agreements and defined KPIs.
– Responsible for the creation of digital assets to the highest quality and accuracy in relation to documentation and vehicle specification within specified timelines
– High quality data input and accuracy in relation to documentation and vehicle details
– Working alongside the team to ensure KPI’s are met
– Checking of imaging and quality standards
Skills and experience required:
– Excellent attention to detail
– High level of accuracy
– Experience in a fast paced working environment or office environment
– Good communication skills
– Excellent time management skills
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Why choose BCA?
– Onsite parking
– Employee Assistance Programme
– Eye care scheme
– Access to BCA Rewards which provides online and store discounts with a range of retailers
– Cycle to work scheme
– Training/apprenticeship offering
– Deals on new cars
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.